It's time to move on, time to get going
What lies ahead, I have no way of knowing
But under my feet, baby, grass is growing
It's time to move on, it's time to get going
Native Bear 18 Month Planner - This sturdy spiral bound notebook features both full month spreads, a week at a glance, monthly and weekly todo lists, and plenty of blank pages for notes and sketches. The size is perfect to carry around with you, but large enough for the most detailed note taker. Each planner comes with one oversized brass book clip for easy place finding.
The cover art is printed in gold on black and is ready to help keep you focused on all your dreams and projects for the next 18 months!
- 7" x 9", August 2017 - December 2018 planner
- Screen printed cover in permanent gold ink on black 60 pt chipboard
- Includes 1 oversized, antique brass book clips to use as place finders (each measure 3.5")
- Spiral bound with bronze wire
- Printed in black on ivory paper
- Includes year, month, and week at a glance spreads
- To do list pages for each month and week
- Blank pages for notes and flexibility
- A folded pocket to keep important papers and secret treasures
- Produced in the US
Wild Honey Botanicals Mandarin Magic Salt Packets - A blend of quartz charged solar evaporated sea salt, epsom salt, essential oils of mandarin, cocao and jasmine essential oils/absolutes and bio-dynamic honey. Gem & Honey infused bath salts are blended with only pure botanical ingredients for highly aromatic soaking pleasure. Charged with the high vibration energy of quartz crystal and infused with biodynamic honey from Wisconsin. Let the water be your guide. All blends are made with quartz charged sea salt, epsom salt, pure essential oils, resins, absolutes and raw organic honey. Two 1.5oz. packets included.
La Abeja Herbs Star Water - A cosmic formula of plants and stones come together in this spritzer to imbue you with fortitude, flexibility, an unwavering belief in your own goodness. Remember Star Stuff, you came here to do big and beautiful things and the world needs the gifts that only you can bring to it. Spritz anytime of day for a burst of effervescent energy, renewed optimism, and a cosmic reminder of why you're here. 2 oz glass spritzer bottle.
Meraki Nomad Smudge Stick + Rose Quartz - The Sacred Smudging Ritual & ceremonial practice has been used by different Native cultures around the world for decades. By using sacred plants from Mother Earth, smudging purifies the body, energy, and space of negative energies to awaken the soul and bring fresh spirit. Made of dry herbs of White Sage, Sweetgrass, Lavender, & Roses.
- White Sage - The ultimate healer - purifies the body, aura, energy, & space to awaken the soul, cleanse negative energies, & bring fresh spirit.
- Sweetgrass - The essence of the feminine, the "Sacred Hair of Mother Earth" she brings in positivity after the negativity has been released, holding an energy of blessing in your space. Representing love, kindness, & honesty.
- Lavender - Cleanses & creates a peaceful & harmonious atmosphere, calms the mind, and brings happiness.
- Rose - Increases courage, attracts & enhances love.
Made with // Rosewater, Essential Oils Of Geranium and Fennel, Essences Of Spanish Broom, Elm, Larch, Crab Apple, Hornbeam, Turquoise, Pyrite, Quartz, and Amber, Spring Water + Distilled Spirits
A pocket-sized healing crystal inside a handmade pouch that is naturally dyed according to the color of the stone, to carry with you always. A card is attached explaining the healing properties.
- Citrine: “The Success Stone”
Greeting Card - Many lovely cards available for you to pick from. Made by: People I've Loved, Native Bear, Willowcrest Press, Heartell Press.
Packaged in an EcoEnclose gift box that is made from a mix of 95% post-consumer waste and 5% post-industrial waste. Absolutely NO new materials are used in the manufacturing of this ridiculously green box. It is fully recyclable, biodegradable and made in the USA.